Tuesday 28 October 2008

Heart Of princess - By Zaplecione


Heart Of Princess - By Zaplecione
Almost every girl wanted to be a princess once upon a time. Anyway - I wanted to ;) in my preschool age. For the Christmas Party my dad used to make me a paperboard crown, decorated with silverpaper and flowers and my mom would sew a princess gown - red in most cases. And I was ready to go to the ball, where Santa Claus handed toys and sweets out. Only thanks to old photos I may see now how gorgeous princess I once was. These fond memories were my inspiration in designing these earings, made with sterling and fine silver wires, topaz briolettes (9mmx5mm) and pink garnet rondelles (3mm). They glow pink by pink topaz and garnet, delicate and fabulous. Old-fashioned.
The heart frames measure 2.2cm x 2.3 cm (including ornamental post). Total length - 4 cm Earrings were oxidized and polished to bring out the coils and give more old-fashioned look.

No comments: